Canadian Graduates

If you are a graduate from a registered nursing program in Canada, you may apply for SRNA registration and to write the NCLEX-RN®.

NCLEX-RN® Information

Canadian Educated

If you hold current or previous registration in another Canadian jurisdiction, you may apply for registration in Saskatchewan. 

How to Register-Canadian RN

How to Register-Canadian GN

Internationally Educated

Registered Nurses registered outside of Canada may apply for registration in Saskatchewan.

How to Register

English Language Requirements

Only IELTS and CELBAN tests are accepted.

Please see acceptable English language test scores here.


Additional Authorized Practice RNs

How to Register-Additional Authorized Practice