My Profile

Update your contact info
If your name has changed, send us a photocopy of name change documentation (e.g. marriage certificate). If you wish to go back to a previous (maiden) name, send us a signed and dated letter advising which name you wish to use. These documents may be scanned and emailed, faxed to 306-359-0257, or mailed.

Update your professional information, employment and education

Order History

Pay an outstanding balance

Change Password